Remote In-Person – Independent Contractor – Nationwide openings
At PsychicNetworkers, we connect the best lightworkers with the best psychic companies, creating a win-win-win relationship that benefits clients, readers and businesses. When you join our team, you can rest assured you’re working with the absolute best!
We are embarking on a brand new business venture with an established leader in the psychic industry.
Very soon, we will be booking top-talent psychics, tarot experts and astrologers to do in-person parties and events across the USA.
The sponsor company advertises, books and arranges payment for each gig. When a project is available in your area, you’ll have the option to accept.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for talented readers who have experience providing readings in-person at group events. These readers must be charismatic, outgoing and very personable. Get paid for limited-engagement reading assignments in your local area.
Our best readers have been found right here… are you next?
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has an outgoing personality and is able to connect in-person with clients.
- Has previous experience providing readings in group events, such as in-home parties, psychic faires, etc.
- Is able to provide unique, dynamic readings in an environment where you have the opportunity to help and entertain your guests. Have fun!
- Has previous experience with providing professional readings (required)
- You must be able to travel to events in your local area
- Should be able to travel to/within a major metropolitan area.
- MUST be dependable. If you accept an assignment, you are expected to arrive in plenty of time to setup and provide the contracted services.
Compensation & Benefits
We’re still working out the final details with the sponsor company. While they are an established leader in the remote psychic industry, this will be a new project. The website is still being created, marketing being planned and pricing is still in the works. Once these things are finalized, we’ll contact all our applicants with additional details, including compensation. At that time, we will also outline further steps to join this new project.
Expected go-live date is October 2018.
There are never any fees involved with applying, working or advertising.
Interested?! The first step is to complete an application online.
If you’re interested in moving forward, click the button below to be directed to our registration page. We’ll ask you about your skills, abilities, and experience. Also, some other questions to help us know how you would best fit in with this project. Then, we’ll be in touch with you as we proceed to prepare for the launch of this new website.